Putting things into perspective

Congratulations on your impending nuptials and I hope that your wife (to be) manages to get her health issues sorted out.

Best of Luck,

Matt

Sorry I missed this earlier Adam, all the best to you both (or the three of you I should say) and I wish you all plenty of happiness, it's deserved after everything you've been through. Salut! And yes it does bring things into perspective.

Thank you all. Although she doesn't usually take an interest in this forum I showed her all your kind words earlier this evening and could see she was touched, so really thank you all

Rev-O said:
Need a Vicar?

PM me.

Reasonable rates for TSR members.

Hahaha!!!! Fantastic! Way to perk up the thread, Rev!!

Adam, may I extend many, many congratulations to you and your fiancee, and wish you a very long and happy life together.

Ken

My sister suffered various health ailments over the years and was put down to 'Women's problems'. The long and the short of it was she was eventually diagnosed with a benign growth on her pituitary. After the initial shock, (The word 'tumour' brings absolute horror) and correct treatment she is right as rain as will your future wife I'm sure.

Best of British on your future nuptials.

Ken T M said:
Rev-O said:
Need a Vicar?

PM me.

Reasonable rates for TSR members.

Hahaha!!!! Fantastic! Way to perk up the thread, Rev!!

Adam, may I extend many, many congratulations to you and your fiancee, and wish you a very long and happy life together.

Ken

Is he Joking though that's the thing, he may have run out of MDC all ready and just trying to drum up so business

Congrats . I am sure the rest will all work out as well

Back
Top Bottom