Question for the married men: do you ever let your wife use your shaving products?

SWMBO used to use a DE then went back to de fluffing her bits (of which there are many what with her being from Hispanic stock) with a Mach3 but does use my soap and brushes... I call: Meh! I might be a bit bothered if she was using one of my DE's but she isnt, so Im not.

My wife and my 2 teenage daughters constantly used my old Mach 3 to shave their legs, that's one of the reasons I switched to DE shaving. I bequeathed the old Mach 3 to them! My wife used one of my Techs once and said it was a good leg shaver, but she's never used it since. I've left it on the bathroom shelf in case she ever changes her mind.

I don't know anything about how she remove whiskers. I don't ask, neither. Remember have seen a package of Bic razors at the end of the bathroom cabinet. Have to inquire about it.[emoji15] [emoji41]

Forgot to add my wife to be uses my cheap bamboo Chinese synthetic brush as a make up brush. If she used my badgers in the same respect I would issue the cage.

my s/o has been presented with many different types of razor but insists on using girly disposables. my 16 y/o daughter has embraced a schick L1 though and uses it regularly. neither are interested in my brushes though, good job too because they are off limits!

Back
Top Bottom