Rate The Last Film You Watched

Hiya,

The other day I saw a flick called Galaxy Quest and it was actually a cute movie. Sort of a Men in Black kinda feel to it....the first and better of the two MIB versions. Small kids would even like it most probably.

Alan Rickman has a good character role, along with some other likable actors.

Hiya,

The other day I saw a flick called Galaxy Quest and it was actually a cute movie. Sort of a Men in Black kinda feel to it....the first and better of the two MIB versions. Small kids would even like it most probably.

Alan Rickman has a good character role, along with some other likable actors.

I've seen it a few times and still don't get the hype?

An effortless watch. So-so script but rather solid acting.
A 6/10 maybe.
Criminal-001.jpg

Cloverfield, it's 2 years since I last saw it. Rewatching in upscaled UHD was way more intense.

CloverfieldL_468x263.jpg

A cracking film, not a Blair Witch knock off but a great monster movie with a twist that makes it even more dangerous for the central characters. I love it.

Gods of Egypt http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2404233/

My Eyes!!! Jamie Lannister was lucky! He was either blind or only seeing this through one eye for most of the movie - I saw it in optical-stereo. Can somebody please tell Michael Bay I have found his missing CGI toolbox.

Ok, so the story was bobbins, the CGI - everywhere, Gerard Butler was Gerard Butler etc.... But was it actually a bad film? Would you put it on and be disappointed? To be honest... no you shouldn't / wouldn't be.

The box this film comes in clearly indicates you should not take it seriously and keep expectations low.

6/10 (two of those are for Courtney Eaton's cleavage). :cool:

Gods of Egypt http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2404233/

My Eyes!!! Jamie Lannister was lucky! He was either blind or only seeing this through one eye for most of the movie - I saw it in optical-stereo. Can somebody please tell Michael Bay I have found his missing CGI toolbox.

Ok, so the story was bobbins, the CGI - everywhere, Gerard Butler was Gerard Butler etc.... But was it actually a bad film? Would you put it on and be disappointed? To be honest... no you shouldn't / wouldn't be.

The box this film comes in clearly indicates you should not take it seriously and keep expectations low.

6/10 (two of those are for Courtney Eaton's cleavage). :cool:

Far far too much CGI for my tastes and gave up 30 mins in

Back
Top Bottom