Razor pif for newbie now taken!!!!!!

Hi

I have courtesy of the Executive Shaving Company a MEM Croatian super silver razor.
It's nearly new. I used it. Then I cleaned it now I'm piffing it.
It's a mild shaver and comes apart in three pieces. Like a tech.
This actually shaves very well with a sharp blade like a gillette yellow or green.
It's finished in a good coat of chrome so its shiny. !!
So if you are a new shaver (less than 50 posts) and mAybe getting rashes or burn give this little fella a go.
Pm me your address and I'll get it off go you.
0ec125a9.jpg

Kindest
Timslick

RE: Razor pif for newbie

Nice offer Slick - just perfect for a lurker considering DE shaving or someone using one of the cheap, plastic DE razors :)

Guys!!!!!
PIF means its free, gratis, de nada,
Nought , nothing , it's nearly new.

Just to clarify.....
Yrs
Slick.

Hi There,

I would like to take you up on your very kind offer, if it is still open. I am a newbie - joined yesterday, and my enthusiasm is currently bounding! I am just trying to start collecting and had my first shave with a non-plastic razor in Istanbul in May. Only since I got back I realised how good the shave was. Anyway, enough of my rambling. What do you need from me?

My name and address is:

Erik Thomas,
"Details to be forwarded separately"

Let me know if you need a paypal payment to cover your costs,
Kind regards,:icon_razz:
Erik

Slick said:
Hi

I have courtesy of the Executive Shaving Company a MEM Croatian super silver razor.
It's nearly new. I used it. Then I cleaned it now I'm piffing it.
It's a mild shaver and comes apart in three pieces. Like a tech.
This actually shaves very well with a sharp blade like a gillette yellow or green.
It's finished in a good coat of chrome so its shiny. !!
So if you are a new shaver (less than 50 posts) and mAybe getting rashes or burn give this little fella a go.
Pm me your address and I'll get it off go you.
0ec125a9.jpg

Kindest
Timslick

Probably not a wise thing to put your name and address in a public post - I'd remove that if I were you and PM your details to Dipesh.

lurked for a week and finally got a merkur 25c and now I see this..

But no regrets at all got an amazing shave.

Was just wondering if there is some pleace where I can get all sorts of blades to find the one I like best

I have seen multi buy of a pack of 5 and 10 but I was thinking of a place where I can buy some blades (one of different brand)

If any of you know of some place like that please let me know

Paul at connaught would probably be the best place for that even has pre made up sample packs.

http://www.connaughtshaving.com/samplepack.html

He also sells them in single packs

http://www.connaughtshaving.com/derb.html

Back
Top Bottom