Razorock soaps & creams

Do Razorock actually make a shaving cream? They seem to change packaging and retailers emphasise the 'cream' or the 'soap' part at their whim, it seems - but it there an actual cream on sale?

Hi thanks for the replies - was hoping that we had other suppliers than shaving.ie - know they good but had two bad experiences - which have ended up with me being out of pocket. And not been ultimately able to resolve with them (would help if the chose to return email or calls).

Regards the cream - I have only actually used soaps - so think you may be right on the whim of what they call their products.

Either way I like their soaps- always lather well for me ( in a bowl) like the smells and find they not to drying of my sensitive skin (which will react to ph changes in water :) ).

Just wanted to avoid buying in the us and paying taxes and shipping. Would like to try mama bears (missed out on group buy) but again ordering from us off putting.

Nrahuf said:
Hi thanks for the replies - was hoping that we had other suppliers than shaving.ie - know they good but had two bad experiences - which have ended up with me being out of pocket. And not been ultimately able to resolve with them (would help if the chose to return email or calls).

Regards the cream - I have only actually used soaps - so think you may be right on the whim of what they call their products.

Either way I like their soaps- always lather well for me ( in a bowl) like the smells and find they not to drying of my sensitive skin (which will react to ph changes in water :) ).

Just wanted to avoid buying in the us and paying taxes and shipping. Would like to try mama bears (missed out on group buy) but again ordering from us off putting.

Google scent from heaven shaving soap. Identical to mamabears

isaiah53 said:
http://www.shaving.ie/brands/RazoRock.html

Wow, the link works and they actually have them in stock!!

Bechet45 said:
Do Razorock actually make a shaving cream? They seem to change packaging and retailers emphasise the 'cream' or the 'soap' part at their whim, it seems - but it there an actual cream on sale?

I couldn't agree with you more! I have trouble keeping up.

Was there like an original cream they made? What was the scent of that one?

Definitively, Razorock make a cream shaving soap - playing games - the make a shaving cream. The one I have (just received) is called "S. Maria". I selected it because its packaging looked different to all the others. This is not to say they don't make other creams.

Incidentally, I received a tub of ABC croap yesterday (and used it this morning - superb!) and remarked on the luxurious feel of the tub. The Razorock cream came in an exactly similar tub - soft touch, translucent plastic of the same dimensions.

I have a tub of Mudder Focker and a tub of Don Marco that I am yet to use since I bought them last year, I made a promise to finish a few products before I start using new ones.
I also had a tub of the XXX but didn't like it and moved it on. Let us know if you pick one up and how you get on with it

Nrahuf said:
Johnus - unsure what you mean?

Johnus said:
Razorock. If you have nothing positive to say.........

I haven't been happy with any of their soaps. Most dry out on your face even to the point where it start to flake/ powder off. Tried 6-7-8 of them ( bought a collection from another forum member) fragrance is mild at best, .----- well that about it ... Oh, did I mention cushion and slide... Minimal.
I'll stop here before I get too negative.

Yes... fragrances are very, very mild. Have 3 in total, the XX arrived with me this week. I can barely tell the difference between all three.

Back
Top Bottom