Real Shaving Co face scrub

Has anyone bought a tube of the Real Shaving Co face scrub recently? Mine is really watery, when it usually has a thick texture. I'm going to contact them and let them know.

I am using one every other day in the shower before shave, I got mine in late May and it is thick ointment not watery, in few weeks the tube will finish but I am not sure I get another one as I can't see much advantage in using it.

The older version, which had the 'tab' style design on the tube, had a heavier texture. The newer version, with the 'wave' design has been okay up to now, but as mentioned previously, the watery texture may be a one off.

I contacted RSC (Potter & Moore), and left a message. Unlike most products which have a customer care freephone number, the RSC don't, and sound a bit formal with their incoming call greeting. I'll e mail them to see what happens.

Update, and customer service at it's best. After writing back to Creightons got the mail below from their group technical director Mr Martin Stevens:

I am sorry you have had a problem with a tube of Real Shave Scrub. I'll send you replacement product together with some other complimentary Real Shave products. You should receive these by the middle of next week.

I would be grateful if you could return the defective product to me in the postage page jiffy bag that I will also send. We have had a few rare occasions where this product can be overworked in production when being filled, this can reduce the thickness of the product and we have made some recent changes to our production process to stop this happening in future.

Again I am sorry you have had an issue with one of our products. If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Martin Stevens

Yeah I have had a few problem like that in the past with mine but thought maybe water was getting into it from it sitting in the shower but my Bulldog one wasn't affected the same way. I prefer the Bulldog one though so probably won't bother requesting replacements. Love all Creighton's other products though and the RSC shaving cream is great value. Their ASB is nice too.

This is nuts!, a box arrived yesterday with a big apology letter and six (6!!) tubes of RSC products, 2 sensi shave cream, 2 face scrubs, one shaving jel and one post shave balm. I only expected one tube of scrub to replace my faulty one.

What the hell am I going to do with all this?, a bit ott their cs.

I've sent them a humble thanks you letter.
Now then I can probably shave with RSC for the next four years as I have a long queue of other products to go for first. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom