Reasonably priced everyday aftershave / cologne

Brut with glycerine is not particularly fierce on the skin, the classic fragrance lasts well & shouldn't break the bank.
As previously mentioned Blue Stratos is another which has stood the test of time and is, I'm reliably informed by those who know, a real babe magnet.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Blue Stratos
Brut
Old Spice
Denim
Jovan Musk
Mandate ('Man' 'Date' ???)
Rapport
Noir
Yardley Gold
Forest Fresh
Freshwood
Benjamin's Bay Rum

Fill yer boots.

Diqiu-Long said:
I read aftershave testes from the german consumer magazine....

Now, immediately I see a "review" in any magazine/newspaper, I immediately (cynically?) wonder why it's there? - did the manufacturer pay for it to be there? does the magazine owner have an agenda? (Incidentally your typo of "testes" neatly summarises my general thoughts on all reviews - they're all bollocks and at best no more than a colouring of my opinion)

Regardless of what a magazine says - even if it's totally on the level - it's what works for you. Hypothetically, if smearing your face with used engine oil works for you, great - it doesn't work for me...

Bottom line - try stuff - find out what works for you. There is no point in having the (allegedly) greatest product ever conceived by man if it brings you out in a rash.

as mentioned in a previous thread maybe you should try http://www.perfume-parlour.co.uk/ they sell oils as a spray or roll on, which mimic high street brands. The price is cheap as chips and some scents are very realistic; e.g. issey miyake

M&S Woodspice Amber - £6.00

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Woodspice-Amber-Aftershave-100ml/dp/B008HLJ7EE?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_8&nodeId=2432990031&sr=1-8&qid=1374174843&pf_rd_r=1DCBYEXQKFMZXHPXFKYZ&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=2432990031&pf_rd_p=321381387&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

Great performer and smell imo.

YorkNeil said:
M&S Woodspice Amber - £6.00

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Woodspice-Amber-Aftershave-100ml/dp/B008HLJ7EE?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_8&nodeId=2432990031&sr=1-8&qid=1374174843&pf_rd_r=1DCBYEXQKFMZXHPXFKYZ&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=2432990031&pf_rd_p=321381387&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

Great performer and smell imo.

check out their Autograph range the aftershave balm and spray are amongst my favourites (M&S)

+1 on the Sex Pistols EDT.
Picked up a bottle from The Fragrance Shop in our local high street. Great scent and what a bargain for a fiver.
Weirdly the bottle wasn't on display on the shelves and the shop assistant fetched it from under the counter! Go figure.

Re: RE: Reasonably priced everyday aftershave / cologne

fancontroller said:
+1 on the Sex Pistols EDT.
Picked up a bottle from The Fragrance Shop in our local high street. Great scent and what a bargain for a fiver.
Weirdly the bottle wasn't on display on the shelves and the shop assistant fetched it from under the counter! Go figure.

Got a bottle of this today due to this thread. Very impressed, reminds me of gucci rush

Back
Top Bottom