recommend me a diary

OK chaps - getting in early with this one: recommend me a diary for 2015

I've used the W H Smiths A5 1 day per per page in 2011, '12 and '13. This year I've used a Moleskine one.

I like the look of the Muji diaries so thought about that for next year.

I'd really like to have a week across two A5 pages in a hardback format but am open to suggestions.

Thanks

Rev-O said:
OK chaps - getting in early with this one: recommend me a diary for 2015

I've used the W H Smiths A5 1 day per per page in 2011, '12 and '13. This year I've used a Moleskine one.

I like the look of the Muji diaries so thought about that for next year.

I'd really like to have a week across two A5 pages in a hardback format but am open to suggestions.

Thanks

I always use bureau direct to get diaries every year, the Leuchtturm range is very good, excellent quality and lot's of cover colours to choose from, worth a look Rev !

Outlook! Come on move with the times. Syncs to phone, PC, tablet. Sets reminders, re-occurances.Never thought I would use anything but a paper diary but saw the light about 5 years ago and would never go back.

ollie9091 said:
Outlook! Come on move with the times. Syncs to phone, PC, tablet. Sets reminders, re-occurances.Never thought I would use anything but a paper diary but saw the light about 5 years ago and would never go back.

Do you use an electric shaver too? Or cartridges and foam from a can?

I thought I'd posted this in "Stationery Corner" not in "Computing" :-/

I usually use a WH Smith A5 week to view academic diary, I've noticed with the 2014/15 one there's less writing line space in the days, which is strange.

Might look for something else but can't seem to find anything there.

Neilo said:
I always use bureau direct to get diaries every year, the Leuchtturm range is very good, excellent quality and lot's of cover colours to choose from, worth a look Rev !

Cheers Neil, I shall order one come the autumn!

As ever, thanks to my favourite forum on the whole (world) wide web.

If you guys don't know something then either no-one does or it ain't worth knowing.

Another suggestion (I think you can get them from Bureau Direct) is Quo Vadis diaries. I have been using them for 2 years and will definitely have one for 2015 - they are really good if you use a fountain pen, with no feathering or bleed through

I have switched to a Leuchtturm1917 diary. Not because it is supposedly cool & trendy, but because the typeface is large enough for my middle aged eyes to read without putting gigs on. With the Moleskines (and others) I just ran out of arm.

I tried using an app on my iPhone to keep a daily diary.
While I'm on the iPhone more than I should be, I was never able to maintain a diary.
If you can, more power to you.

I'm probably one of the few existing people who still uses a paper diary and writes things down these days rather than rely on a phone for everything!

Back
Top Bottom