Recommend me a new Daily shave soap

Looking for a new daily shave soap, something a bit different.
I have used Goodfellas range, MWF, T&H, TOBS, Kent, GFT, Proraso to name a few.
Any ideas?

Looking for a new daily shave soap, something a bit different.
I have used Goodfellas range, MWF, T&H, TOBS, Kent, GFT, Proraso to name a few.
Any ideas?
I am really enjoying the Stirling I got from BST. I think there is a tub with splash on for less than £20. Bargain.

What's 3p like is it almond scent too. I'm not keen on overpowering almond scents

To my nose, 3P is quite a mild almond scent but it's a YMMV thing for sure. I'd recommend trying the soap first, it seems to be one that a few have allergies with.

Excellent croap though. I'd recommend getting samples of it, Vitos Green & Red then see which one suits you the best.

What's 3p like is it almond scent too. I'm not keen on overpowering almond scents

You might want to give the Italian croaps a miss then :( Cella, Valobra, Vitos & 3P all smell of marzipan to me.

Maybe it's time to try something different, Martin de Candre perhaps? It's never been easier to buy now there are several UK stockists.

I have just discovered Haslinger soaps. The come in small pucks, so easy to try different varieties without large pucks to last ages! No strong scents, but some interesting additions such as seaweed. Very good shaves with the sheep's milk.

Back
Top Bottom