Recommend me a soap please

As the title suggests I'm on the lookout for one new soap. Maybe I'll try do a swap with someone for some of the soaps I no longer prefer or that I have spares of. (mama bears and Salter soaps)

Anyhow, I have tried the following:

Mwf - love it.
Salter-love it
Mamabears - not a fan
Tabac - nice lather, did not like the scent
Trumpers - not a fan
Truefitt - same as salter
Cade - love it

As you can see, I like clean scents and good slick performers. What haven't I tried that I really should!

Cheers

Nanny's Silly Soaps are fantastic and Sharon (Nanny) is a member here (soapalchemist), I'd definitely recommend them!

http://www.nannyssillysoap.com/ps/

Ah, cella, I did actually try that and I didn't get on with it, almond irritates me. Forgot about that one.

I'll add Sharons soaps to the potential purchase list.

Thanks both. Keep them coming.

I would say d r harris. Just fantastic.

The one that I have been using at the moment and have been impressed with is Valobra soft soaps. They are fantastic.

Harris are comparable to T+H hard soap in my view, they're really nice. Personally though I think with the T+H and the Cade you've had the best 2 soaps out there really.

They're aren't that many bad soaps out there tbh just depends if you like the scent which is exceedingly subjective. I realised eventually I don't care for edible flavoured soaps, gives me the munchies every time I shave.

Back
Top Bottom