Recommended Kindle accessories

SAINT12661 said:
Now on my 3rd attempt at applying a protective screen cover for my Sister's Kindle Fire HD.

Is there a top tip or a particular method in applying these that I am missing out on somewhere, as each time so far it looks ok when you first put it on but then as soon as you touch it you get bubbles, that are then either impossible to remove or pick up dust when you lift it to try and remove them, thus rendering the protector useless!

Pete

san6904.jpg

SAINT12661 said:
Now on my 3rd attempt at applying a protective screen cover for my Sister's Kindle Fire HD.

Is there a top tip or a particular method in applying these that I am missing out on somewhere, as each time so far it looks ok when you first put it on but then as soon as you touch it you get bubbles, that are then either impossible to remove or pick up dust when you lift it to try and remove them, thus rendering the protector useless!

Pete

Is it a wet or dry application one? Over time I have found dry application ones to be a pain, wet ones easy (then be strong and leave it alone for at least 8 hours)

hunnymonster said:
SAINT12661 said:

Pete

Is it a wet or dry application one? Over time I have found dry application ones to be a pain, wet ones easy (then be strong and leave it alone for at least 8 hours)

Dry one that came with the protective case that she bought

Back
Top Bottom