Red Personna Blade

wooster said:
Graeme, I noticed you said the Gentlemans Shop are selling these for £15 for 200. I can't see this on their site. Also do you mean that members of this forum get a discount? I can't see that on their site either. Have you a link?

Thanks

Wooster

Jeeves here Wooster. Here you are, sir.

Check the 'Vendor Offers' for The Gentleman's Shop discount. It is a wee code that you type into a box during the checkout process. Damn fine service when I ordered my bottle of James Bronnley Original AS.

:D

LOL thanks. Every bit as efficient as the original ;) :)

I just did a google search including the words " 200 Personna" after I posted and found it. Will check out the "vendor offer" link you mention.

Thanks very much

Wooster

wooster said:
LOL thanks. Every bit as efficient as the original ;) :)

I just did a google search including the words " 200 Personna" after I posted and found it. Will check out the "vendor offer" link you mention.

Thanks very much

Wooster

If you search the vendors offers or contact Paul at Connaught he had a good deal offering 200 for 12 quid for forum members .Last couple of times i got it touch with him he let me have them for 12 quid.
You never know it's only a pm away you might save a few quid

Thanks, press. I have had a PM with Paul; just about a general query re Personna naming and origins and I have a pack of Crystals and a Pack of Red Personna I bought from him. Once I decide what I want to go for, and if it is the Reds I will get in touch and ask him if he is happy to do that. I had a good experience buying from Connaughts so it would be worth asking them if they are still able to do that.

Thanks again

Wooster

Back
Top Bottom