Rediscovered an old friend, and she gave a great shave! 2011 R41

When I started proper shaving over a decade ago, like many, I went overboard and bought enough blades for a few lifetimes, and enough razors to shave a small army. Yesterday I went through my collection, and came across my trusty 2011 R41, which I haven't used in years. This morning I soaped up with my favourite sandalwood ProRaso, and got to work on a 3 day growth with a new Persona blade.

I forgot how much feedback this razor gives, it was deafening! After a relaxing 3 x direction pass, and not one single nick (!), my face feels baby smooth. I have no idea why this razor fell out of favour with me, but am glad it's now back in rotation...

When I started proper shaving over a decade ago, like many, I went overboard and bought enough blades for a few lifetimes, and enough razors to shave a small army. Yesterday I went through my collection, and came across my trusty 2011 R41, which I haven't used in years. This morning I soaped up with my favourite sandalwood ProRaso, and got to work on a 3 day growth with a new Persona blade.

I forgot how much feedback this razor gives, it was deafening! After a relaxing 3 x direction pass, and not one single nick (!), my face feels baby smooth. I have no idea why this razor fell out of favour with me, but am glad it's now back in rotation...
Hope your hearing is ok (y)

Back
Top Bottom