*REDUCED* More of Father Teds Assorted Straights FS.

Once again the local auction house has come up trumps with a big box of assorted tat - some badges, a couple of telescopes, a couple of Fat adjustables ( which is what I was after really) and some straights and a few other odds and ends ( old Wilki DE, couple of ally techs and what not)

As previously discussed Straights are not my bag. I know nowt about them.

Ive priced these to try and break even on the auction, but as ever if you think Im wide of the mark please feel free to suck air through your teeth and shake your head.

First up is This Joseph Rodgers & Sons with cream scales - the scant research I have done suggests it dates from about 1880 ish.
Fair condition but needs a good clean up. Comes with a lovely leather case.
£15 delivered in the UK inc all fees yadda yadda yadda.
Sold
s-l1600.jpg

Next up is This boxed Hamburg Ring straight.
Seems in good nick except for a crack at one end of the scales which will need replacing or repairing. No chips / nicks to the blade. Again Im thinking £15 posted within the UK.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

This next one is (or would be) a nice ERN Ator cut straight - there are sadly some small nicks in the blade which probably would grind out but how that will affect the blade I dont know.
I gather these are good razors once honed up. I'd quite like £15 delivered within the UK for this
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Lastly some generic straight that just has "Made in Sheffield" on the tang. I cant find any other identifier. Its very grubby too. Ive given it a light clean with metal polish but it needs some work - there are no nicks to this blade. Would like £10 delivered within the UK
Now on eBay at 99p start

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

It would be smashing if interested if you would PM me. I would happily knock out all 3 to the same buyer for £45 delivered in the UK which covers some of my outlay at the auction house yesterday.
On ebay at 99p start

Cheers - Marty.

Last edited:
Marty I'd be happy to give you £15 for the Hamburg ring. I've been looking for a suitable project razor to re-scale and that ticks the box. Can you take it down from e-bay? If so I'll take it please.
Tony

Back
Top Bottom