Reggie's Razors TITAN - Aerospace Grade 2 Titanium - Made in England

Paul

Vendor Sponsor
Very fast shipping & delivery from Reggie's Razors. Very well packed & very nice storage/travel tin included.

Listed as
£240.00 Regular Price
£192.00 on offer

Considering this is Titanium, has a very nice milled finish & is made in England, I was happy to pay the £192.00.

The design & finish is modern & clean. The design with a plain, solid bar would not be my first choice, I would have opted for a full open comb if offered.
I normally opt for open comb as I find many solid bar razors leave tricky hairs on my neck & or require more passes for a clean shave.
This closed comb head however is medium aggressive, very efficient & also very high quality, it holds the blade very well.
You can tell when a head is well designed & made, as you can have a medium-aggressive, efficient shave & also very smooth shave.

No nicks or cuts, the shave is very smooth & comfortable.
I tried a Treet Carbon Classic first - Nice shave, not the best feeling blade, but I find these to be mild & useful when trying new razors. I also used Wilkinson Sword DE for same reason.
Second shave, Gillette 7 o'clock Sharp Edge (single wrapper) - Very nice smooth shave, mowed everything including tricky neck hairs, 4 passes, great shave.

Although £192 GBP is a premium price, if your are looking at razors in this range, I would definitely recommend the Titan from @Reggie’s Razors

Last edited:
dbd381_5eee746775364eb7a0db705aae49d542~mv2.jpg

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your kind words about the Titan and glad you enjoyed the razor.

The head was designed for a smooth and comfortable shave with a nice snug fit for the blade, so glad to hear that was your experience.

We will take on your comments about the comb design in one of our future designs onboard.

Hope you have many greats shaves with the Titan going forward.

Regards

Reggie’s Razors

Pass around of this razor here for anyone that wants to give this beauty a try:

Outlandish price aside, as well as "pride in ownership", name one thing this razor does better than others. Just one.
What car or truck do you drive. I drive a transit connect because it works for me. My brother drives a ford ranger because it works for him. They both do the same job. Name one thing one van does better than the other for the need. I'm not being facetious or abusive. if you have the cash buy what you want.

What car or truck do you drive. I drive a transit connect because it works for me. My brother drives a ford ranger because it works for him. They both do the same job. Name one thing one van does better than the other for the need. I'm not being facetious or abusive. if you have the cash buy what you want.

I did not say you couldn't, your Strawman argument aside. I simply asked what makes this razor any different than the myriad of other artisan razors in the past few years(?). If you want to sell me something then tell me what it is going to do for me that I simply cannot live without.

Well, it's certainly a nice looking razor but when I read 4 passes from Paul I thought that's a few too many...for me. Now Paul may have something akin to barbed wire for facial hair wherein he needs 4 passes. I have 8 razors that do the job for me in 2 passes with a bit of buffing in a couple of areas. So I'm good in that regard. As far as cost goes I have a couple of higher end razors that are right in the same cost area as Reggies. But I just don't think this razor or a WolfMan etc are going to shave any better than what I already have. My favourite high-ender is my Lambda Athena which is to me absolutely gorgeous, efficient and comfortable. Kudos to having an English made razor though.

Back
Top Bottom