Closed Reggie's Razors Titan Pass Around - UK Titanium Razor

All, we have an exciting opportunity to try a razor from a UK artisan. Jonathan from Reggie's Razors has kindly supplied a Titan razor from his range for us to use in a UK pass around. It's a titanium razor that is designed, manufactured and finished in the UK. A stainless version is also available on the website below. It's exciting to see something from a UK manufacturer. This will run across TSR and ATG. Please note your interest below by adding your names to the list. I may shuffle the names as I blend the demand from both sites.

Spec:
Safety razor weight: 60g (head 20g, handle 40g)
Total razor length: 93mm
Safety razor head width: 43mm
Handle length: 85mm
Safety razor head type: Closed comb, smooth safety
Blade gap: 0.6mm

Please read and agree to the following rules and remarks before joining the list.

The pass around will be restricted to members who have been around for a while and have a good amount of posts. My discretion will be applied, so don’t apply with your first post.

The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it or lose it - you buy it.

Please use Royal Mail Special Delivery. This pass around is limited to the UK at this time. If Royal Mail loses it, they’ll pay for it, but only if you have insured it! Send the tracking number to the recipient and to myself.

Two weeks is plenty of time to test the razor. If you know you are going to be unable to use the razor, ask to be moved down the list.

Most importantly let everyone know what you think about the razor. This is a requirement of the pass around. It doesn’t need to be a long detailed report of every SOTD but Jonathan wants to know what you thought of the razor.

Disinfect and clean the razor before shipping out to the next lucky person.

dbd381_b4e9c3f038e241f6bd7b1c314c8a9091~mv2.jpgdbd381_259f62c4c8e5417582da1f5eee0b2df8~mv2.jpgdbd381_5eee746775364eb7a0db705aae49d542~mv2.jpg

1. Boycie83 (TSR & ATG)
  2. Slapo (ATG & TSR)
  3. Johnny Bravo (TSR)
  4. LeeMaz (ATG & TSR)
  5. Crossan (TSR & ATG)
  6. Semajohn (ATG)
  7. Borygmi (ATG & TSR)

1.Boycie83 (TSR & ATG)
2.Slapo (ATG & TSR)
3.Johnny Bravo (TSR)
4.(ATG & TSR)
5.Crossan (TSR & ATG)
6.Semajohn (ATG)
7.Borygmi (ATG & TSR)
8.Art101980 (ATG)

1.Boycie83 (TSR & ATG)
2.Slapo (ATG & TSR)
3.Johnny Bravo (TSR)
4.LeeMaz (ATG & TSR)
5.Crossan (TSR & ATG)
6.Semajohn (ATG)
7.Borygmi (ATG & TSR)
8.Art101980 (ATG)
9.exists (TSR)
(EDIT: put back accidentally deleted LeeMaz in 4.)

1.Boycie83 (TSR & ATG)
2.Slapo (ATG & TSR)
3.Johnny Bravo (TSR)
4.(ATG & TSR)
5.Crossan (TSR & ATG)
6.Semajohn (ATG)
7.Borygmi (ATG & TSR)
8.Art101980 (ATG)
9.exists (TSR)
10.kelt0i (ATG and TSR)

Back
Top Bottom