Rex Supply Co. Soap

I hope you're not upset @Bogeyman :oops:. It was definitely worth posting this - it is interesting and I'm intrigued to know more about it.

Of course I am not upset. Just view the forum through the correct lens, my friend. :geek:

RIIUOgY.jpg

That said, I have used this soap three times and to say I am deeply impressed is an understatement!! The gooey tallow & glycerin goodness in this one is over the top!! It makes MWF seem like Lifebuoy!! ;)

Well, Slickboys are sold out. of the 1955 I procrastinated and left it an extra day or two, I did exactly the same with the B&M War that I had a sample of and then found out it was a limited edition. Hopefully, they'll get some more stock, as I have used their notification tool, unless this is a limited edition one too!

@Bogeyman liked his, maybe they have an issue with QC?

@Blademonkey bought one as well recently, I hope he has one from a good batch.
Will let you know in the fullest of time!
I'm not super confident that my soap is going to be any better! Bubbles under the label which has not been applied properly and that's just the lid!

P
Edit: I did a test lathering of my soap and at first I thought it wasn't going to lather but I carried on and it burst into a thick creamy lather, I applied it to my face and left it for five minutes without any reaction and the lather remained stable.
The picture is after standing for ten minutes and the lather on my brush remained stable.
So it looks like I've got a good one!PXL_20230226_155310123~2.jpg
Paul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom