Rocnel SE review(s)

Great review DB.

Why don't they make the head a bit wider so a smaller part of the tabs are showing? Like on a EJ89 or the Blackland.

If they stick out by only a little bit wouldn't it be easier to get the blade out?

Great review DB.

Why don't they make the head a bit wider so a smaller part of the tabs are showing? Like on a EJ89 or the Blackland.

If they stick out by only a little bit wouldn't it be easier to get the blade out?

Because it's the M(r)K1 version:D

Great write up DB, hope I'm on the list;)

About the screw: It took my attention and I felt the need to explain. It seems like @UKRob is also interested. If they wanted to have the screw carved one piece with the head that would create incredibly long machining time making this razor much more expensive. Therefore they decided to use a double sided screw. It is still possible to tight screw the screw to the head with a help of a small allen wrench. This way you don't have the risk of screw getting lost.

@Darkbulb thanks a lot for the review. The razor normally comes with only one handle but we know that Murat has been kind enough to give the second handle as a gift to some random people. You are one of the lucky few.

@Nisse if you liked those brushes just go to this thread on the Turkish forum. All those brushes are made by Karia Brushworks. That is the custom made version of Turkish shaving brush brand Tipsoft Luxury Brushes. Normal Tipsoft brushes are wonderful yet very affordable. Custom made Karia versions are a little pricier. They are all handmade in Mugla, Turkey by an Artisan named Altay Surmeli.

@Electrif that situation was back in time when the razors started getting distributed. A Turkish forum member wanted to sell them at a profit. It is the Turkish "entrepreneurial" spirit. Upon realizing this after discussion in the Turkish forum the member cancelled the sale and refunded people who purchased the razor for $125. All the sales will be made through www.extrashaving.com once all the pre-orders are fulfilled. Price will not remain at $25 pre-order price but we believe it won't be more than $35 per razor.

@MrK1 believe me it is already easy enough. :)

Back
Top Bottom