Rod Neep Brush Goes Ferell

Well a couple of weeks a go I got a Rod Neep brush and very nice it is too. But little did I know what was about to happen.......
On Wednesday I washed and test lathered the brush in the usual manner and set it aside for my morning shave. On Thursday I got up and found the brush on the wash basin snugged up to my tube of Palmolive cream, funny I thought I'm sure I left them on the shelf last night? But being the morning and me having to go to work I just carried on and had my shave.
Little did I know what I was going to find the next day.............
THIS..........

[attachment=3319]

So I contacted Rod and he said set a trap using the Palmolive as bait (he admited some of his brushes have gone ferell in the past and that is what the collar is for.....:dodgy::dodgy:)
So trap set I went to bed and sure enough when I got up the brush had taken the bait and I am afraid it has now died.

[attachment=3320]

The moral of this sad tale is keep the collars on Rod's brushes until they are house trained.....:dodgy::dodgy:

On a serious note, the brush started to moult badly from the center of the knot. I spoke to Rod via email and the last I conversation with was that he "Was hot footing it to the bathroom to wash and test lather a naked knot before making me a new brush". Thats what you call service !!
Great guy to deal with and a true gent.

Attachments

• IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 73
sm-biglaughroll.gif

Brilliant, Steve. I reckon we could have a whole thread of pics with brushes and razors in compromising or otherwise interesting positions.

On the serious side. It is indeed pretty horrific to see that. Something I have never seen before in one of my brushes. But thankfully Steve and I have sorted it all out in good humour.

Cheers
Rod

PS. Frankly I would have thought one of my brushes would have set its sights on something more classy than a tube of Palmolive. Perhaps it was the word "Classic" on the tube?
sm-biglaugh.gif

Neep said:
sm-biglaughroll.gif

Brilliant, Steve. I reckon we could have a whole thread of pics with brushes and razors in compromising or otherwise interesting positions.

On the serious side. It is indeed pretty horrific to see that. Something I have never seen before in one of my brushes. But thankfully Steve and I have sorted it all out in good humour.

Cheers
Rod

PS. Frankly I would have thought one of my brushes would have set its sights on something more classy than a tube of Palmolive. Perhaps it was the word "Classic" on the tube?
sm-biglaugh.gif

I caught it flirting with the Mdc earlier, such a tart..........:D:D

Back
Top Bottom