Rod Neep Handle.

Several months ago I emailed the venerable Mr Neep requesting a quote for a custom olive wood DE handle, I recieved one email back asking where I was from..

Anyway I completely forgot about it as I recieved no correspondence from Mr Neep and I'm not the type to chase a seller.

Today I received a payment request from pens of the forest.... Looks like I'm getting a lovely custom handle, winner!

Just wondering how I can hide this from SWMBO! !!!

A Rod Neep handle, eh? Lucky beggar! Enjoy in good health and remember to let us all see picture - we like pictures! :D

BigBoar said:
Several months ago I emailed the venerable Mr Neep requesting a quote for a custom olive wood DE handle, I recieved one email back asking where I was from..

Anyway I completely forgot about it as I recieved no correspondence from Mr Neep and I'm not the type to chase a seller.

Today I received a payment request from pens of the forest.... Looks like I'm getting a lovely custom handle, winner!

Your in for a real treat!

Gairdner said:
A Rod Neep handle, eh? Lucky beggar! Enjoy in good health and remember to let us all see picture - we like pictures! :D

Yes we do!

Occams Razor said:
+1..... Oh and say to SWMBO that you won it in a shaving raffle, don't suppose she will believe you though.

Well ... agreed that the excuse would not hold up under cross examination.

Ahhhh it appears I've posted this on the wrong section! It's a 110mm, big, heavy de handle I'm having made, should compliment my shiny boar nicely.

BigBoar said:

Don't worry.... it was posted last Thursday (First Class) in a little parcel with no indication on the outside that it was shaving stuff :blush:

You should have it in the morning.... but erm... someone will need to sign for it. :icon_eek:

So get to the door first LOL

Cheers
Rod

BigBoar said:
It's lovely Rod, many thanks!

Greg.

Oh! So it is already there?

By the way..... inside that olive wood is a brass tube.... which is stuffed with quite a lot of .22 airgun pellets to add weight . :icon_razz:

Here it is paired with an ATT M2 head:
rps20141205_135554.jpg

And it looks lovely with my custom honey horn scales and shiny 400. .

rps20141206_093540_394.jpg

Very happy, it really changes the dynamics of the razor head.

Back
Top Bottom