Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Blades arrived today, many thanks Hitby!

I'll get them out to Copasetic on Saturday (won't get near a post office before then)

I'll take one for the team and have a shot with one of the nameless blades:dodgy:

If you don't hear from me, assume the worst!:icon_razz::icon_razz:

I'll take one for the team and have a shot with one of the nameless blades

:icon_lol:

are they in a plastic case if they are they might be
http://www.shaving-shack.com/10-feather-10-derby-extra-10-israeli-made-double-edged-razor-blades.html

think i slipped em in :blush:

I notice this thread isn't staying near the top of the new post list like it used to - we've had a fair influx of new members on the board so there should be no shortage of takers for this offer.

Just in case there are any new members on the board who haven't come across this one, here's a quick explanation:

It's a freebie. Started way back in the dawn of DE time. A box containing a selection of blades has been passed down from shaver to shaver. If there are brands in there you fancy trying, you take a couple of blades out. If you have some blades you wish to put in for others to use, bung them in. Don't feel obliged to put blades in if you haven't yet built up a stock - you'll get other opportunities to PIF later on.

To get in on this offer, just look in recent posts in the thread for the list - or post asking who is next on the list, we'll soon add you.

Only cost to you is the postage to the next person on the list.

Fair enough?

(edited cos it's Saturday and I'm not paying attention)

Hello,

Not sure if I'm too new but I'd like to give this a go please. I'm still at the "what blades to go for stage" and this might make life easier for me.

Cheerio,

Tadpole.

Copasetic's last visit to the site was 18-10-2011 22:11

Which will explain why there's no movement on this as he's got the blades.

Gingerpose said:
I've got a couple of packs of Derby's sitting around if anyone wants to start this PIF back up again?:icon_razz::icon_razz:

As do I, plus some leftover Gillette Yellows and a bunch of other stuff. I'm currently obsessed with Feathers since first trying them a week ago. Not sure I'll ever look at another wom... I mean blade.

Back
Top Bottom