ROSE OF BULGARIA

[attachment=7308][attachment=7309][attachment=7310]A recent TSR member, grtbnx, sent me three products from Bulgaria where roses and lavender are grown commercially for cosmetics etc that I mut pass on to members.

Rose of Bulgaria for MEN soap. Fragrant of roses and embedded with bits of lavender that act as a defoliant as well as having healing poperties. This is a VERY luxurius and creamy soap that lathers as well as a shaving soap

Rose of Bugaria shaving cream.... I have used a variety of soaps and creams but have never found one that can touch this for creaminess and luxury of lather. Simply put, it is the best i've ever used.

Almond milk after shave balm....This smells of marzipan. It soaks in well and leaves the skin soft, burn free and smelling nice.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 38
Hi,

For anyone interested in these three products, you can email tsr member gartbnx at burakgk@gmail.com
He is a very friendly and helpful person. Just mention me when you contact him.

Regards,
Russ

Imagen%2520524.jpg

eBay has aftershave. But with shipping it seems a little costly for 'rose water'. Think that if it was available locally I would try it.[attachment=7337]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369143556.560083.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369143556.560083.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 18
I have the aftershave and cologne, have tried a few rose soaps over the years but never a rose splash/EdT so bought the set including the cream a while back from the website. As you would expect the cologne is stronger than the aftershave and both have a nice natural rose scent. I think it is probably the most natural rose scent I have tried ever, better than the SRD rose soap people rave about.

However after using it a few times I concluded that I like rose soap but not splashes or EdT/colognes; It will probably sit there till I sell it or more likely with the new postal regs toss it out. The cream is good but not a stellar performer, the mrs borrowed the cream one day and liked it so I never seen it again.

Worth trying it if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom