• Proraso Green

Fri 5th August
Omega 11126 boar
Vitos Red super croap
Schick G8
Schick S/S single [ 2 - Japan ]
Alum Rub & Rinse
Floid Vigoroso A/S Lotion

I really like the feel of this razor, which is easy to move around all areas to be shaved. However, though the shave is smooth it takes a lot of work to get a really close shave . The Mildness of the razor is improved by the blade , but for me does not match the PAL injecto -matic.

View attachment 20053
That's a G 1...Numpty Heid..Get it Right..:D:p:D

Billy

Mon 1st August

RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
Williams AV Ice Blue cream
Schick I 1 injector
Schick NOS single [ 1- Sweden ]
Alum Rub & Rinse off
Williams AV Ice Blue A/S lotion

My 3rd use of this razor with a different blade each time. Actually felt better today than when used with a twin. The shave went very well being smooth and comfortable , with a very good finish. After the J 3 it may well be the best of my modern
Schicks utilising a single blade , will try out an L type which so far with a " Chick " has not really been a great success.

View attachment 19950

Just sourced and ordered G type Eversharp Schick Injector...will submit an appropriate SOTD when ready

I have some of this Proraso Green Pre-Shave, can you please tell me how you use it.
Thank you .... Andy
Similar to Mrchick, I apply a small amount over my wet face and let it settle while I load my brush and/or bowl. It can be used post-shave, but I find it a bit chalky. Some re-apply between passes; I think that's a bit unnecessary and wasteful.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom