DSC_0461_zpsckr0alhz.jpg

DSC_0566_zpsjm4f49ku.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Wester Bros Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th
Mason Pearson Pure Badger
Phoenix & Beau Tallow Soap
Logona Mann Balm

I Just had a Cracking Shave Today with My Wester Bros Solingen 5/8th..It Has a Very Thin Grind this SR & its an Impeccable Shaver..A Very Keen Edge & Super Smooth on the Skin..I Love this Razor..;)

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D

Billy

Last edited:
SOTD - PIACENZA!!
Pre: Hot Shower
Soap: Stirling Soap Co. Piacenza
Razor: Rockwell 6S (3)
Brush: Stirling Kong
Blades: Gillette Silver Blue (2)
A/S: Stirling Soap Co. Piacenza
Balm: Stirling Soap Co. Piacenza

PIACENZAAAA!

View attachment 23454

Looks like a great shave. Love the Piacenza! [emoji1]

Evening gentlemen,
Exactly the same ingredients as the last sotd post, but we are currently away on a four day break. Probably not too difficult to work out where we are staying!.
Funny thing was I had two passes and exactly the same amount of stubble left???
Then I realised the razor didn't have a lot of room between blade and razor? Plonker! Put it back together wrong! Reassembled, one pass, lovely close shave, no irritation.IMG-20170207-WA0000.jpg

Hehe yep. Trimmed Super AC blade, set in a GEM spine in a 1912. I use a trimmed refrigerator magnet behind the blade to keep it from floating back under the cap. Once secured it does stay that way just fine. Only seems to work in the 1912 but it gives a great close shave (better than a GEM on my head shave). I liked this blade in the General but I did not enjoy the wide blade on my head shave. This is very satisfying. No irritation, no weepers, no leftover stubble.
cc4125b4d06d249945fb8134daa94bd7.jpg
d365b5651bc5889ba4c042c91d2a2859.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Tuesday 7th February 2017
SOTD 7th Feb.JPG

Pre Shave: Hot Shower, Bulldog Face Wash and Proraso Red
Razor: Gillette Tech Thin Handle
Blade: Iridium Super (#6)
Brush: Kent BLK4
Cream: Nivea Sensitive
AS: Nivea Replenishing Balm

Another great shave today, the Iridium Super works really well in the Tech and the blade feels just like new even after it's 6th shave, and a very close and irritation free shave.

I was quite impressed with the Nivea Cream, I bought it some time ago in Sainbury's as it was reduced and was only about £2 if I recall, I used too much but the Kent BLK4 made short work of creating a pretty good thick and slick lather. Scent was OK and very mild, so I would be quite happy to use the rest of the tube, it should last a while based on the amount actually needed.

16230220_162186000949505_7378551835100971008_n.jpg

Brush: Omega 21762
Razor: Hone Type 15
Soap: Proraso Green

A change today using a white background instead of a black one. Looks very nice in my opinion, for my light box I used two pieces of PVC foamex instead of the material drops. I find they mark and stain easily, this looks much better.
Feeling a little blocked up so used some Proraso Green to unblock my nose a little.

Today was my first use of a Ladas in my Hone Type 15, previously I had used a Ladas last year and got a bad shave so I have been hesitant about using one, but I tried one yesterday and it went well so risked it today. I have to say one of my best shaves with the Hone, very pleasant, smooth and no irritation. Finished off with some Proraso Green.

Nice picture with great colors!

Back
Top Bottom