Frank Shaving Finest 24 x 53
Edwin Jagger Aloe
Guillette Sensor 3
Myrsol Fórmula C
BullDog Balm

Very good soap

Have a great day

0268b80c31ef92445dc6893c5ec75086.jpg

The first shave with my Classic Cobra this morning.
A very well made and great looking razor that gave me a smooth shave in two passes.
Really happy with it.

Now, is it 'better' than the King Cobra (for me)?
Probably not...I did find the handle to be 10-15mm 'too short' and the handle was at some points not as easy to navigate as my KC. I guess all of this is because of it being the very first time using the razor and may very well change with some more uses (which it will get for sure!).
It will however take a lot to de-throne the mighty KC which I still think is an exceptional razor :)

k4chw7.jpg
Beautiful photo! :)

Gordy, I think it's the helper monkey's silver plated pissoon that adds extra class to the pic. DB has a bunch of those placed in strategic areas of the house.

I've made them multi-purpose due to laziness and now refer to them as spipissoons
I contemplated poopissons for a bit..but discarded that idea.

680a641b39b93441b3ac758f93149526.jpg

Shaving in the evening, when there's no time pressures, always results in a great shave.
This SE Gem gives a lovely close shave, but only when I take my time. Saying that, I've only got a handful of shaves under my belt with it. I'm sure it'll become like second nature after a handful more [emoji6].

Have a great evening gents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10th May 2016

Bulldog Shower Gel
Wickham's 1912 Club Cola
Vie-Long American Style (Horse)
Face Lathered
GEM Damaskeene Combination Set No.25 & GEM Stainless (1)
One Pass - WTG (Slide)

IMG_3272_Fotor.jpg

Hot Rinse & Cold Rinse
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Aftershave
Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme EDT
Al Rehab Mokhallat Dubai Attar (Wrists)
Pinaud Eau de Quinine Hair Tonic​

Ha! The very excellent forthcoming soap from Wickham's ... 1912 ... with a 1912 ... the original 1912, the Damaskeene.

Bloody marvellous!

Back
Top Bottom