A few hill reps for Million Feet in a Month:
https://www.strava.com/activities/468342382
Shower
MWF
Custom Whipped Dog 24mm Synthetic
Seygus on Custom Stainless Handle
Sputnik [1]
Barbus AS
Beckham Instinct Sport EDT (this is far far better than expected and rather quite nice!)

Another cracking shave from the Seygus. Its a belter and I'd recommend you try one! Never been a big fan of Sputniks, I don't find the shave particularly close and are not that smooth. They work really well in the Seygus; they'll never be my favourite blade though...

Well it proves again that sticking to same products and learning them in depth pays off

SMN Prep
Thater 4125/1 2 band Silvertip Bulb
Old Spice soap from good Al H
Gillette NEW 77 from @merwtje
Triton R3
Thayers Witch Hazel
Hydrolast

Bored of saying that but BBS again.....

I am heavily pleased with that razor, Base case is a masterpiece with nice heft. Handle weight at shape just perfect and how OC teeth are design ai ai ai gorgeous. Old Spice soap is just class within it self. I am not fan of strong scented soap and this just have faint scent

Triton R3 again proves that is made for pre 1945 Gillette OC.

Tues 12th January
Vulfix 404
Tabac stick- face lathered
Gem Natural Angle [ G-Bar ]
Gem S/S [ 6 ]
Alum Rub/Tabac A/S

Finding this Brush & Stick work well together and produce a nice lather. Despite being on Sixth use of the blade, the shave was smooth and irritation free ,with a surprisingly close finish. Am tempted to go for one more use of the blade with another mild razor.

IMG_0094.jpg

5106a7a63f6040f68561dfd6cb953395.jpg

Hot Shower
Face lather with Vie Long horse hair brush and Saponificio Varesino Manna di Sicilia
Shave with Ben Hur Mikron (2) and a Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Finish with Pinaud Bay Rum and Bay Rum Nivea Balm
Al Fares EDT

These happy days are yours and mine, happy days.

Tuesday

Tabac
Semogue 2012 SE
Slim Adjustable
Personna Lab
Alum
Tabac AS

A Tabac day, and very nice it was too. The Personna was excellent in this razor, I think I have a new favourite blade. BBS result.

Schick Adjustable Injector..:)
DSC_0177_zpsit75ei2g.jpg

Three Shaving Pass Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Coconut Oil
Schick Adjustable Injector
NOS Personna Twin Blade x 3
Semogue Boar Brush
VITOS Green Tallow Soap (Italy)
LOGONA Mann Aftershave Splash (From Germany)

I gave my Schick Adjustable Twin blade Combo for a whirl this morning with some New VITOS Green Tallow Soap that I got through the door yesterday..I am on a Tallow soap purge at the moment & haven't looked back...I have been blind to Tallow soaps but not anymore..I just keep getting Awesome shaves & long may it continue...For me there just nothing that compares to a good Tallow soap..Its a Game Changer for me personally..Dolphin Smooth, refreshed & my skin feels Rejuvenated...:)

Billy

Greetings

Tuesday 12th January 2016
Prep: Shower
Razor: Schick J1 Injector
Blade: Personna Stainless Coated
Brush: Semogue OC Boar
Soap: Lea Stick Grated
Aftershave: Astral Cream (soft)
EDT: Ted Baker Pashion

Regards
Dick.

P1000679.JPG

Vitos red
Omega boar
Gillette Slim Adjustable
Astra SP
Myrsol f/extra

The Slim has very mixed results for me. It can give me a smooth, comfortable close shave or, as today, a harsh, irritable close shave [emoji17]

Back
Top Bottom