Sage Dual Boiler Espresso Machine

Hi there,

I have a brand new, still in the sealed box, Sage Dual Boiler from Lakeland as a replacement for my previous identical machine (which had a leak). I was very happy with the machine in the year and a few months that I had it and enjoyed making use of its huge array of features to make some delicious coffees but as the type of person who gets bored easily and likes trying out new machines whenever I can, I am looking to get something different to replace it this time around and as a result would like to sell this machine to help pay for the new machine.

The cheapest I could find it online was £1139 at the time of posting this. Therefore I'd like to offer this to the forum at £800 or £850 including Sage naked portafilter ideally for pick-up in Glasgow or surrounding area only (I am happy to meet halfway up to a limit if need be - I'm in Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire) but I will consider posting at buyer's expense/risk. I will keep it in its delivery box too for easy shipping if it comes to that and at least there should be no need to drain boilers etc!

Any questions, just ask! And yes, I'm sure it could do a nice job making uberlather with the steam wand if that's your thing :)

Two photos of the box as I didn't open it. It's the silver one which you can find on Google images.
209e1c27acbd308c5140d637f42a1ce1.jpg
25158fcf8d7794d184e90a910879fab6.jpg

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom