Saponificio Varesino soap

Thank you all for your help and advice - as I said, I ordered the Tundra last night. It seems to be the one everybody likes. The second soap and splash will have to wait though. In wandering about t'interweb to buy the SV I noticed that ES had the Parker Variant back in stock. I'm worthless and weak, I know. Thanks again - cheers - I

Last edited:
Thank you all for your help and advice - as I said, I ordered the Tundra last night. It seems to be the one everybody likes. The second soap and splash will have to wait though. In wandering about t'interweb to buy the SV I noticed that ES had the Parker Variant back in stock. I'm worthless and weak, I know. Thanks again - cheers - I

Please let us know what you think of the Variant. I'm tempted myself.

Back
Top Bottom