Scent of The Day

Great choice @Oomer. This is the one that reeled me into fragrances when I was 16!
Flash I just bought a bottle of tres nuit by Armaf (a clone of creeds GIT) simply because my income is not that great and creed is very expensive. Have you ever tried it? If so what do you think? I've heard great reviews on it.
I suppose though if you own GIT you probably wouldn't go out and buy a clone of it too.
arftrnw_aedt10_02__11-800x800.jpg

Flash I just bought a bottle of tres nuit by Armaf (a clone of creeds GIT) simply because my income is not that great and creed is very expensive. Have you ever tried it? If so what do you think? I've heard great reviews on it.
I suppose though if you own GIT you probably wouldn't go out and buy a clone of it too.
View attachment 32273
https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Lattafa-Perfumes/Raghba-25820.html
This is apparently another good one :) Not sure of pricing but inexpensive I'm lead to believe.

Another strange one, which I'm actually somewhat keen to try, is Armaf Le Parfait. Some people have it as a mash-up of Aventus and GIT! Even if it's not either, it's getting a fair amount of air time these days and there are a fair number of fans!

17-cubablack.jpg

View attachment 32273
Never tried it @Oomer. Is this available in Boots or other places? If it smells remotely similar to GIT, I'm sure I'd love it.

Back
Top Bottom