Scent of The Day

09-joop_homme.jpg

Guerlain Ideal Homme EDT (sample).

Lovely almond-centric fragrance. Pretty well what I hoped AdP Mandorlo di Sicilia to be. Also have the EDP to sample soon! Looking forward to it. :)
I tried this a couple of weeks ago I thought it was horrible lol no were near as nice as Mandorlo di Sicilia , when I first sprayed it on I thought it was similar to pure havane but then it dried errrrrr haha :D

I tried this a couple of weeks ago I thought it was horrible lol no were near as nice as Mandorlo di Sicilia , when I first sprayed it on I thought it was similar to pure havane but then it dried errrrrr haha :D
Haha funny how people perceive things differently. Mandorlo is definitely milkier feeling isn't it. :) I'm eyeing up a partial bottle of Guerlain Heritage to try out too.. hmm! :p

Haha funny how people perceive things differently. Mandorlo is definitely milkier feeling isn't it. :) I'm eyeing up a partial bottle of Guerlain Heritage to try out too.. hmm! :p
yes milky vanilla and almond its lovely , Iv only tried 3 Guerlain scents and I didn't like any of them Heritage was one of the ones I tried I may give it another go in the future might have been just how I was feeling on that day its funny some days I like scents other days they make me feel sick and I have to wash them off :)

Back
Top Bottom