Scent of The Day

50-Old%2BSpice%2BClassic.jpg

Guerlain Heritage edt, this was a sample kindly given to me by Ben and I must say I rather like it, very masculine, spice and wood with Bergamont and lemon and a touch of patchouli if I'm not mistaken.
I'm sure there is a lot more going on in there but that's what I'm getting from it at the moment. I'm sure it is one I will buy . Thanks Ben. :) P.

Dior Eau Sauvage EDP 2012 sample from Ben, cheers Ben, I'm loving this one lots, is the newer EDP as good as this one? P. :)
It's a cracker, right? Well a lot of people (myself included) have said they prefer the newer one. It's got more citron (a rindy-lemony type thing) at the opening, is just as potent/powerful and has a very similar dry-down. I don't think you'd be disappointed with the new. :) I definitely prefer it for the glorious opening! :D

It's a cracker, right? Well a lot of people (myself included) have said they prefer the newer one. It's got more citron (a rindy-lemony type thing) at the opening, is just as potent/powerful and has a very similar dry-down. I don't think you'd be disappointed with the new. :) I definitely prefer it for the glorious opening! :D
My list is growing day by day but it's good to know for sure that I'm going to love my purchases :) P.

Back
Top Bottom