Scent of The Day

Today :)

11-paco.jpg

Out of interest, how much does Kouros usually retail for?

New formulation bottles can be had from anywhere between £30 and £60-ish. I'll wear anything up to late PPR-Gucci era (2003 -2008) Kouros. The new stuff is a pale shadow of its former glory.

A 'Paris' bottle (the first release), could set you back anywhere from £60 - £120 or more, provided the seller knows what they have. I've seen Parfums Corps (1987 - 1993) and Sanofi Era (1993 - 1999) bottles go for £60 - £80 all day long and lately PPR-Gucci era bottles are flying out of Fleabay for silly money...... £20+ for partial bottles, etc.....

The following link is an excellent resource for dating Kouros bottles:

http://raidersofthelostscent.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/kouros-scent-of-gods-12.html

I'm not the only one who's undecided today?

Also ...... Am I the only one that currently has 14 bottles from their collection in their office desk drawer? Is this indicative of a much deeper rooted problem? ... Answers on a postcard please!

Anyway ..... Enough introspection, such as it was. I've just seen my Mr Perfume Green Irish Tweed analogue peeking shyly out from between the Spicebomb and Jazz bottles ...... So soapy heaven here we come!

I'm not the only one who's undecided today?
I'm almost always indecisive, my OH will wholeheartedly agree with me there.

The winner for me, on account of having an atomiser of the stuff in my office drawer is Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet! So lemony, so limey, so good. Right up my street today.

Edit; I have two scents in my desk drawer and two in my car, currently...

Back
Top Bottom