Scent of The Day

:)
18-hibernatus.jpg

This is appealing to me at the moment. What's it like BM? I have seen this and plain old amber Oud....any idea what the difference is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm afraid I'm the wrong person to be asking, I know what I like and I really like this but to try and discribe why .....ask @Benz3ne he is far more in touch with his olfactory senses than I am, sorry. Tis nice though:)

Hear ye, hear ye! Roja Amber Aoud is sweet. I'd say we start with some sugary citruses and sweetened rose. There's definitely some rounded amber accord giving that warm, resinous, deeper heart. Underlying we have the oud. My in your face but most definitely not an afterthought. It's the nicest oud/Rose pairing I've tried. @Antonio @Blademonkey

Sounds like I shall be giving that a try for myself then [emoji846] Thanks @Benz3ne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hear ye, hear ye! Roja Amber Aoud is sweet. I'd say we start with some sugary citruses and sweetened rose. There's definitely some rounded amber accord giving that warm, resinous, deeper heart. Underlying we have the oud. My in your face but most definitely not an afterthought. It's the nicest oud/Rose pairing I've tried. @Antonio @Blademonkey
I knew you was the man for the job, your descriptive power's are far greater that mine and your olfactory senses are honed as well as one of Billy's blades.:)

Back
Top Bottom