Schick Injector Blades

Yea I just blanched a bit when I saw the £44 ring up. I have a bid on an injector razor on at the moment. I will make a note of this in case I am successful. I guess these blades are better than the Personnas? I'm not anti Chinese stuff if it is good. I have a few Jinhao fountain pens which cost buttons (see stationary corner) but are decent quality. :)

Forget the loaded "magazines" and just buy Personna Mini Hair Shaper Blades (which are actually injector blades) and load them into an empty magazine. Once you get the hang of how to load them it's easy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...nkw=personna+mini+hair+shaper+blades&_sacat=0

are these hair shapers better than the personnas from connaught's which are also cheaper? i was under the impression that the hair shapers are not as sharp as the regular personna injectors.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

are these hair shapers better than the personnas from connaught's which are also cheaper? i was under the impression that the hair shapers are not as sharp as the regular personna injectors.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
They are Regarded as Sharp as the Personna Blades in the Injector Magazines..The Same Blade..Personally..I Don't See the Value in Buying the Hair Shaper Blades..They have to be Removed & Replaced in an Ejector Mag..Handling & Un Loading & Re Loading them Only Increases the Risk of Damaging them..Hell..They are So Darn Cheap in the Correct Mags..:)

Billy

...Personally..I Don't See the Value in Buying the Hair Shaper Blades..They have to be Removed & Replaced in an Ejector Mag..Handling & Un Loading & Re Loading them Only Increases the Risk of Damaging them..Hell..They are So Darn Cheap in the Correct Mags..:)

Billy

Real men load their own magazines & pack their own chutes. ;)

image.jpg
Let us know how it works out. As I said - I ordered 4 delivered to Germany. The expedited shipping was slightly more (I needed to make sure they arrived before my brief trip there tomorrow), but I wasn't charged any VAT or duty...
My blades have arrived without any further charges so a very good deal indeed, thanks again for the tip. :)

I ordered mine on December 29th and opted for expedited delivery which was not that much more expensive and the blades were delivered by UPS in Germany 4 days later on January 2nd. I was more than impressed.
I just tried to check the difference in shipping costs and got a messages that the blades can't be delivered to the UK (or to Germany). Weird.
Ah... mystery solved: Make sure they are sold by 'Mr. Medical', then it works...
And it's £1.60 more for expedited shipping.

Here's how to get Chinese Schick injector blades from Amazon for less money than Connaught used to charge:
Get them on ↪Amazon US.
I just put 8 magazines (2 packs of 4) in my basket. Here is what I get at checkout:
Voila_Capture%202017-01-18_08-21-51_pm.png

That's £5.52 per magazine. Delivered.
Note the 'Import Fees Deposit'... that's VAT.
If you click on the 'Import Fees Deposit' link you get to ↪this page.
Here are the important bits from that page (emphasis is mine):

So you already have paid VAT and Royal Mail won't have to collect it and charge you ransom...
I just checked the cost of ordering 4 magazines and the price per magazine is £6.02
I paid even less having the magazines delivered to Germany as 4 magazines where under the threshold where the Germans collect VAT... I'll have them in my greedy hands tomorrow after a bloody long drive...

So don't retire your PAL Injectomatic just yet, or if you do - give it to me :D:D

Disclaimer: That's my interpretation of things. If you do get stung, don't blame me :D
Gone for it myself - following Andreas' Amazon order. Cant be without Chicks!

Back
Top Bottom