Schick Plus Platinum injector blade

Hiya,

The blades in this review are from right around 1990 and were made in the US (New Jersey) by Warner-Lambert. Loaded one in my go to F type and away I went to shaving.

I have probably used more types of injector blades than most people and I know what suits me. It needs to be sharp, smooth, and forgiving.....simple. Heh, easier said than done and most blades are just ok to me. There's a few I really like and those are what I use, That small group is from a lot of trial and error with blades over the years.

So this Schick blade is nice. Very smooth and on the sharper side but not crazy sharp. No pulling at all so that's fine. This blade seems very forgiving yet still effective. I can waltz this around my face almost like a cartridge....almost. Heh, I still have to pay a little bit of attention during the shave but nothing special. The blade is extremely comfortable and that's for sure. Fun having that sorta feel on my face.

The Plus Platinum is gonna be used about as often as the other couple rotation blades, so bingo! Really good everyday kinda blade that may not shave the very closest but still has plenty going for it.

Can't tell you for sure about the retail price, having found some in the wild, but I would guess they would be about $1 per blade or so. Easy enough to check.

Back
Top Bottom