Secret Santa (COMPLETED!)

RE: Secret Santa (Running)

Mine has arrived today :)

Two gift wrapped parcels inside a single box.

One smelly, one rattles (hopefully intended)

Thank you TSR SS

I'm a bit concerned both that the person I sent my parcel to hasn't said they've received it and I haven't got mine yet.

The Devon post service does not have a good reputation unfortunately.

Tall_Paul said:
I'm a bit concerned both that the person I sent my parcel to hasn't said received it and I haven't got mine yet.

The Devon post service does not have a good reputation unfortunately.

Well I would say in my experience the North Devon post is very good. Better than Southampton where we used to live. We often get next day deliveries and had one from West Coast USA which took five days.

Back in Southampton we had stuff go missing fairly often, especially when a certain female was on our round. She seemed to "loose" things and on one occassion sent something back RTS "Gone Away" when we haddn't !!!

Secret Santa (Running)

US Postal Service told me this morning it would be 5 to 7 days to the UK. we'll see, last month a package from Canada, 300miles, took almost 3wks.

Secret Santa (Running)

Not to worry about delivery, if not the 25th then we have the Feast of the Three Kings! The ancient postal services knew they needed a flex of 7 or so days. We're just going back to them good old days!

Jeez Hunny, can you get rid of that thing. It's like a combination of all my dreams that didn't come true....and the constant inexplicable problems that computers throw up at people like me. i.e. people who paid good money for the thing without being warned that they would also need a degree in 'geekness' to keep their shiny new very expensive toy working. I mean, I've watched it lots and lots of times already.....but I still just get the same error message.
Sorry, a bit OT.:icon_redface:

Hiya,

Got my Chanukah gelt today from you know who.....yep, Chanukah Harry!

Oy, I hope it's not a shrimp cocktail (not kosher you know). Heh, reminds the of the cartoon that shows an Orthodox Jew with a conflicted look on his face as he walks by the shop that advertises "Free Ham".

Thanks Harry!

Moishe

Secret Santa (Running)

Think my Secret Santa present came in the post yesterday afternoon!!? We'll see Christmas Eve!!
Thank you Santa,
Johnus

My mother has picked up something, may be the TSR SS parcel.

Address it was sent from says something like "Leicestershire" if I am not mistaken.

Paul, Neil, Sharon, the honey, Pete, Andy, Steve, the big Swede or Shaving.ie don't usually post from that county (if I am not mistaken) so this may be it. :icon_lol:

Sadly will not be able to be there and open it but will confirm when my sister goes to our place and checks and/or even opens the parcel herself.

Oh - and Merry Christmas everyone.

Honourable mention to 'the Prof' Martin - many thanks for taking the lead on the TSR SS this year.

Back
Top Bottom