Secret Santa?

I think it might be to late. With about 4 weeks left for post it does not give a lot of time.The secret santa list will need to be open for a couple of weeks to give people chance to sign up.

Please send me a PM with your name and address if you want in. I will then add your name to the list. We need a few more people or it won't be very secret. I guess I'm out if I'm organising. Do people think a minimum of 50 posts is o.k.?

Basically, I pick names out of a hat to match pair; I then tell each participant who they have been paired with. Each person then sends a present to who they have been paired with. A £10 guideline is usual for the value of the present, though some go above and beyond. If you know the person's tastes, you can try to ensure that the present is appropriate, otherwise anything shaving related will do.

There are four people(6,8,10,12 e.t.c)
There is a random pick from the people who organise this.In this case "Soap Alchemist"
Member one sends to member four and the member two to member three a package(instant example).The package must include shaving items(or something else but we are a shaving community,so...).The name of the sender should be secret.When the christmas come everyone opens the gift he recieved and then we post photos from our gifts.The key is noone knows where his gift comes from and that's why we call it secret santa.There are some other "unwritten"rules such as this:there is a minimum price for the gift however there is not a maximum one.But Do not go extreme.
This is the main idea...Hope these helped!!!

Back
Top Bottom