Semogue Brush

Personally i would buy from shaving.ie. fantastic service.

There is however a little more choice from vintage scent

Sezer74 said:
Thank you very much, I am thinking of the 1305 model, is it good? how much it should cost me including shipping etc.?

It's about £10.50 plus postage from Portugalonline inc discount. Their postage rates are very good, but you get postage charges on checkout. Not having a bristle I am interested in seeping what a 1305 is like too.

I personally recommend that 1305 model. IMHO is one the best bristle brushes around: soft hair with a little use, not too "foam hunger" like other bristle brushes and very ergonomic handle, good for lathering both in scuttle or face.

The only con is that its lacquer painting is easy to crack if you drop it in the sink. Be careful with that!

Cheers

Have you tryed thinking about purchesing a second hand semouge in good condition.as one of the guys said mind the painted one as if you drop it the paint will crack and chip.but if you ar caerfull its no problem and also at the end of the day its performance thats inportand than looks.theas ar the top ones in bristle 1305/1800. also the SOC. good luck hope you find what you ar looking for.

Back
Top Bottom