Shave station

I bought off them a couple of times and only ever had a very positive experience. I have to respectfully disagree with the idea that online vendors can't go on holidays. They are a small family outfit who deserve a holiday. I appreciate that their business exists so I can buy the cool stuff I want, without them and the other small businesss who cater for our hobby, I would be stuck with the shaving foams in tescos

For clarity my recent exchange did not mention a holiday, but, away.

We all make mistakes, I've done similar myself & cannot believe how I missed it.

As my experience with this vendor has been nothing short of exceptional (texts answered on new year's day, adding to orders minutes before they are shipped & 2 returns that were processed quickly with return postage refunded promptly).

The OP experience does seem an unfortunate exception.

A big reset, inform them again across all channels (account message, sms text & Facebook pm). Reference the previous unanswered comms & it should solicit a deservedly prompt response.

Hi All,

Just to confirm we have now refunded @JOE in full for this order and await his response, it is very rare we have items go astray in the post with the RM service we use (only the second in over 3 years), unfortunately this would appear to be the case here.

I did miss Joe's email earlier in the week (totally my fault I admit) and again we have contacted Joe to apologise for this oversight also. As mentioned previously we very rarely have any issues such as this and when we do we try to resolve to the customers satisfaction which is hopefully now the case here with Joe.

Regards

Angie

Hi All,

Just to confirm we have now refunded @JOE in full for this order and await his response, it is very rare we have items go astray in the post with the RM service we use (only the second in over 3 years), unfortunately this would appear to be the case here.

I did miss Joe's email earlier in the week (totally my fault I admit) and again we have contacted Joe to apologise for this oversight also. As mentioned previously we very rarely have any issues such as this and when we do we try to resolve to the customers satisfaction which is hopefully now the case here with Joe.

Regards

Angie
Don't worry, Angie. Your company's reputation is still the best with us.

Hi All,

Regards

Angie

ca226e4c2f38afee0bb0416706dda9ec.png

Hello angie,
Thank you very much for the reply and the refund. Also, don't be concerned about your reputation, I'm still happy to order from you and intend to in the near future when I need more bits.
Cheers.

Thanks @JOE, much appreciated, apologies once again.

Also, a big thank you to other members for the messages of support also, again, much appreciated.

I had a parcel sent by Cornerstone last week.. It was sent Royal Mail Tracked 48 which I think is a 48hr second class parcel service? Anyway, I got an e-mail from Cornerstone saying my parcel was showing as delivered by RM.... I was at home in the evening checking the days private e-mails and the parcel was not here, nor a red card. I contacted Cornerstone the next day and they replied. "Check neighbours, look for red card etc".. As it was a tracked parcel, no signature is required BUT to me, it should not have been logged as delivered? Anyway, no neighbours received it and it has never turned up! Cornerstone were very professional and sent another parcel, this time to my business address, FOC, despite me offering to pay for the missing parcel.
Its looking like I will be going the DE razor route after todays shave, I will feel perhaps a little guilty when I probably cancel the Cornerstone subscription.

Back
Top Bottom