Shaving Acquisitions March

My purchase of the IColoniali soap a month ago has rekindled my love of the classics. I'd always wanted a tub of the SMN. It smells divine and came in a stunning presentation box with free samples. I also purchased some MdC, and I have a tub of Tabula Rasa on the way.

View attachment 103132View attachment 103133

Wow, what a fantastic haul!

A Schick Krona to add a bit of nostalgia to my razor rotation. I had one in the past but I can't remember exactly how it shaved, so I got one again to refresh my memory.
EpYz4dy.jpg
zZOOqfi.jpg

PXL_20230330_125905317.jpg
PXL_20230330_130016441.jpg
Received today from Pasteur's Shaving , my Barrister and Mann Four Horsemen (Of The Apocalypse) soap and balm set, War, Death, Famine and Plague.
Ten days from ordering to delivery, great service and all at half their original price.

Thanks going out to @Mike Smart for the heads up, cheers Mike.

Paul.

Last edited:
8D9EE437-DEC1-4781-9A92-C580E95FF399.jpegMany thanks to @mpf9ret Mike for the original Occam’s razor. As long as it’s ok with @Mike Smart I’m going to give this a run out tomorrow and then compare it directly with the Occam’s Nano I kindly have on loan. It looks amazing and has a little extra weight which makes me think the two dot head may be a favourite with this one. We’ll wait and see!

Back
Top Bottom