Shaving Acquisitions March

I just
I had a purge the other day, some artisan aftershaves that really don't float my boat ...

Leaving gaps!

Filled with some classics: Drakkar Noir Aftershave, Blue Stratos Aftershave & Hai Karate (Vintage) Aftershave
I just won’t buy anything that Three Pears has their name on in protest at the desecration of my beloved Ingram. <insert a powerful assortment of wicked sweary swear words here>

Just arrived ... the 'Neon Night' edition.

AMWts8DZ0-QB-i13lBWVYCSriUzvKRMP0br1wJdjQ5y4qHhW8Lh4AZAuCSOrHGYN6NumdLJMPSS3HdPsfv_nNG9LdrVX4USRFKw82f3j4zazEzmJmqs-VBdth25Cp7utBABe_6B6DLHMInJDnaEgYFv3bn4a9Q=w800

Compared to the Gold & Black Edition ...

AMWts8DS9mNnomYLZRgHgt1deWUlf76ci0LXVrTM21aRr55L-FbEokZQwClEx41bygInKSW-tcervgV771eMFNt9MEtsQPcadAtbHBSMx3Tl93Qn61cktcrCPzOtTTj68Xj0PuVtr7-DOlosfpOnlNKRErVZKg=w800

I expect the shave to be entirely different ... probably more, erm, green?

Yes it's a very random store. Although I do go in looking for Ben Sherman shirts and the like, and might browse the soaps and splashes while I'm in, so it does kinda work. Got a pair of Serengeti sunglasses in there once for half what they are on the web generally, although probably a discontinued model, they're my favourite sunnies. But yeah, mostly random shite. Especially the weird selection of pseudo-artisanal food items.
Food stuff is not good at all. The only thing I like they have had a times Uncle Joes Mint Balls. Good place for charging cables for phones too.

PXL_20230305_171017346.jpg
More birthday acquisitions. Some mentioned in earlier posts.
I have never seen any Malizia Vetyver products in shops in the UK. Although I didn't want the shaving foam* the shower gel will come in handy and the other bottle is labelled as EDT/deodorant.

* shaving foam mixed with baking soda makes very convincing compacted snow when I do miniature model scenes.

Back
Top Bottom