Shaving acquisitions May 2023

I keep being tempted by one of these but I know I would not want to take it out the packaging.
I already have a used one anyway yet still tempted!

One thing I know about collecting shaving crap is ...

You might think you don't need one and you might even be in two minds over the price. But, once you've bought the item neither the money nor the rationalisation matters. You've got it. If don't, it'll be years until another turns up and the price will be completely wrong.

Go on! Just bag yourself one!

I was at home yesterday afternoon and no courier showed up.
  • 31 May 202309:10
    Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you
  • 30 May 202320:11
    We tried to deliver your parcel today but you weren't in or there was no safe place to leave it. We'll try again on the next working day.
  • 30 May 202312:51
    Courier has it
Yes, that's not unusual with this courier service, my package was posted through my letter box so I can't see why they didn't do the same with yours!

Paul.

How do you find this soap, Paul? Does the peppermint come through? As a Yorkshireman, I feel compelled to try it and support a local(ish) business. Plus, I bloody love peppermint! Thanks, Richard

Sure that Paul will agree, but for me ... the scent of peppermint comes through and it's a cooling soap in use. The cooling comes through as you lather it up. It's not mentholated, so no far freezing - just cooling. Quite a unique formulation, too. Yorkshire rapeseed and honey. It's about as Yorkshire as it comes ... sheep milk in place of lanolin for the post-shave great feel.

Truly a lovely soap.

Like I said to @Blademonkey ... if you don't like it, I'll buy it from you.

Sure that Paul will agree, but for me ... the scent of peppermint comes through and it's a cooling soap in use. The cooling comes through as you lather it up. It's not mentholated, so no far freezing - just cooling. Quite a unique formulation, too. Yorkshire rapeseed and honey. It's about as Yorkshire as it comes ... sheep milk in place of lanolin for the post-shave great feel.

Truly a lovely soap.

Like I said to @Blademonkey ... if you don't like it, I'll buy it from you.
No way Pedro, I'm keeping this, it's lovely! :)

Paul.

How do you find this soap, Paul? Does the peppermint come through? As a Yorkshireman, I feel compelled to try it and support a local(ish) business. Plus, I bloody love peppermint! Thanks, Richard
You will love it Richard and if you don't like it Pedro will buy it from you! :) honestly it's everything Paul said it is.

Paul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom