Shaving acquisitions May 2023

Doesn't look real and even better in person, quick test lather and it's good. A little flicky but actually really nice face feel. Have I found a synth that I could actually routinely use?

Brilliant job @gile chuffed to bits!
View attachment 106270
Well I was afraid that it will have too much backbone. Glad you like it and hope that it will be great in use.

Doesn't look real and even better in person, quick test lather and it's good. A little flicky but actually really nice face feel. Have I found a synth that I could actually routinely use?

Brilliant job @gile chuffed to bits!
View attachment 106270
If it’s not to your liking I’m sure I can find a home for it! It looks great!

If it’s not to your liking I’m sure I can find a home for it! It looks great!
Lord Of The Rings Bridezilla GIF by Max

Little haul from Connaught ...

AJFCJaWHuzapK6KtDdrfoTWSBkQZXhAgP4em5xVpTp5D7TZ27F-3LMToHat-eP58qMEUBzheAJqZ36oR2MNmK5Y-ecpCMA4pC3V2wRSoF6KDUzwzn6oCEGYGyujTWYTp4VINXeLI8_AJ8-MUziS9FI0T1cdZ_w=w1200

Loving the Schafmilch, so bagged another Haslinger. Little sample of Wickham's Imperial Leather clone what with me getting in some more proper vintage stuff recently. Schick IIs (thanks for the tip @mpf9ret) which I'll use with my very early model Zinn Gem which took proprietary blades more like modern injector sized than the regular Gem blade we've come to know.

... and a fresh puck of MWF. Being the new formulation (yes, new formulation if you missed the news in the Virginia Woolfat thread) I couldn't resist a go!

Little haul from Connaught ...

AJFCJaWHuzapK6KtDdrfoTWSBkQZXhAgP4em5xVpTp5D7TZ27F-3LMToHat-eP58qMEUBzheAJqZ36oR2MNmK5Y-ecpCMA4pC3V2wRSoF6KDUzwzn6oCEGYGyujTWYTp4VINXeLI8_AJ8-MUziS9FI0T1cdZ_w=w1200

Loving the Schafmilch, so bagged another Haslinger. Little sample of Wickham's Imperial Leather clone what with me getting in some more proper vintage stuff recently. Schick IIs (thanks for the tip @mpf9ret) which I'll use with my very early model Zinn Gem which took proprietary blades more like modern injector sized than the regular Gem blade we've come to know.

... and a fresh puck of MWF. Being the new formulation (yes, new formulation if you missed the news in the Virginia Woolfat thread) I couldn't resist a go!
A great haul....Those Schick IIs blades are astoundingly good. (y)

Back
Top Bottom