Shaving cream?

Palmolive cream lathers very easily and is cheap and easy to find. Excellent first choice.
More expensive creams that are good include Taylor of Old Bond Street, Geo F Trumper, DR Harris… to be honest, loads and loads of creams. Check through the forum for what's recommended.
There are also home made sellers on this forum like sunburyboy and Professor Blighty who do excellent creams.

Hope this helps as a starting point.

Good advice there. I would also suggest Palmolive cream to begin with, even if your lathering technique isn't very good as a beginner, Palmolive will still give you a thick, protective lather for just a few pence.

You can always buy more up market later on. Another cheap, but good cream is Erasmic.

They're hinting that Williams may not be human. (Some kind of automatic poll machine?) I think he's more likely to be foreign (Africa?) than robot, but I can see where the lads are coming from.

You could try 'Groomed' by the Real Shaving Co. which is sold in ASDA. Also, Erasmic make a good coconut formulation cream, and both these are around £1.20 to £1.50.

Back
Top Bottom