shaving the scrotum

So what you're saying is that it's an Alloa Athletic fan thing? I always thought Alloa sounded like it should be somewhere in Hawaii...:p

Any bugger comes near my bits with anything, sharp or not, and I'll wrap my Irish shovel roond their napper!

Anyhoo, going past the gairden gate-hole is adventure enough for me, fella. :blush:

Until the heavy handed head of security at The Recs banned them, we had a crowd of teenage 'ultras' who wore flowery shorts and called themselves 'The Hawaiians'. Very civilised place the wee county since we got the trains back.....lol

Having been directed to this thread by another member, may I say - if I may be so bald, I mean bold - from a mature female point of view, don't do it - how can it look right ?

but if you have to surely you could get swimbo to do it for you ??????????? you do trust her don't you? :-()

this is the funniest thread I have read in a long time - keep it up guys!

No! Not again! This was stone dead long before the last posts before a newbie resurrected it. Let it lie and molder - it's a dead horse. All done. Finished. Squeezed of te last drop an age ago. Dead!

Please don't do it!

Back
Top Bottom