Should I sell up

When I was working I built up a reasonable collection of razors and brushes which I used to rotate on a weekly basis.

I am now in my 73rd year and virtually stopped working. Most of the time I rely on my very cheap electric razor as I bumble around. I use one of my "grander" razors and brushes once in a blue moon for special occasions.

I need you to tell me to keep them for old times sake or get rid.

Advice please from the collective

That's a very good point. Actually as they are in a cupboard, I'm quite indifferent to them.
I'm quite indifferent to them

If you are indifferent to them, then sell most of them, take the cash, and put it towards something that will give you pleasure and joy.

BTW, I am in the market for a red tip flare and/or a large synthetic brush if you need a willing buyer!

It has to be your own choice but if it was me and I no longer used them or got any pleasure out of hanging on to them I would sell at a fair price and spend the money on something that I really wanted.
I wish you well. :)

Keep them and pass them onto kids and grandkids,
I sure as hell would of loved something like that of my grandpops.
I've already started a little collection and hopefully by the time I'm old and grey I'll be able to leave something for my children and grandchildren, so that every time they use it or look at it they'll remember me.
Nothing greater than that in my opinion.
However if you don't have any family to pass them down to,
Sell and go on a mad holiday to vegas ;)

Back
Top Bottom