Simpson skin care launch coming soon

[attachment=4959]

Exciting times for our team here ...

Aftershave balm & skin food also in production.

Best regards,

Mark

Attachments

• Simpson Pre-Shave Oil.JPG
    Simpson Pre-Shave Oil.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 90
OK. I'll play devil's advocate. I am of the view that the Simpsons brand is stronger by sticking to brushes. The more you diversify, the weaker you will make the brand. We all know you make your own brushes, but you certainly won't be making your own creams etc. Just my 2 pennies.

PS I am a huge fan of your brushes by the way ...

chicken neck said:
OK. I'll play devil's advocate. I am of the view that the Simpsons brand is stronger by sticking to brushes. The more you diversify, the weaker you will make the brand. We all know you make your own brushes, but you certainly won't be making your own creams etc. Just my 2 pennies.

Isn't that dependent on the quality of products?

chicken neck said:

I'd be inclined to disagree it hasn't hurt the likes of merkur,muhle or edwin jagger by branching out from just producing razors as everyone knows the brand for what they sell. it just doesn't hurt to explore other avenues within the shaving world as people like to have choices and the more available the better...

The proof will be in the product.

We wouldn't be putting our name to this skincare range if they were not the absolute best of the best.

I have been working on these for over one year and have tested literally dozens of differing formulations, as have many friends and family members.

Those that try the Simpson shaving cream will soon realise we intend making strides in this market by it's quality.

Brushes lead to skincare and skincare leads to brushes. If they are at the top of their game nobody loses.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom