Simpsons in love with New forest brushes?

There could be another Royal bride to be amongst the shaving brush elite, news on the street are saying the Duke 3 in best badger as fallen head over heels for the New forest Finest silvertip, well who can blame him, doesn't she look lovely.

009-1-1.jpg

Nope, I'm still undecided, probably 125/250cc small motorcycle. Anything from new to vintage. I have Sammy Millers museum down the road - always some interesting bikes in the car park there, and plenty of people to chat to.

antdad said:
are you saying that New Forest is Simpson's bitch?

Yo! Bro dont diss the NF bitch or the Gangsta rappers from D Simpson gang and Fido ice T, may be giving out some shit big time! Boom Shaka lak! :shock:

Jamie.

Fido said:
Nope, I'm still undecided, probably 125/250cc small motorcycle. Anything from new to vintage. I have Sammy Millers museum down the road - always some interesting bikes in the car park there, and plenty of people to chat to.

Hi Peter,

No idea what sorta bike you're looking for, but maybe I can steer you to one that was very popular back in about 1966-68. This would be the Suzuki X6 Hustler, and was pretty fun to ride back in the day. Designed to be the fastest 250cc bike in the world, and the first regular production motorcycle with a 6 speed tranny. Plus, you didn't need to carry a can of two stroke oil around with you either. These were sold in the UK as the Suzuki Super Six model.

We are talking torque city here,

Martin

Attachments

• Suzuki X6 Hustler.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 97
pugh-the-special-one said:
There could be another Royal bride to be amongst the shaving brush elite, news on the street are saying the Duke 3 in best badger as fallen head over heels for the New forest Finest silvertip, well who can blame him, doesn't she look lovely.

009-1-1.jpg

Antdad posted a pic in the 'Lounge' section a couple of days ago and I told him it reminded me of an old girlfriend....and here you are posting a pic that is the spitting image of my first wife! I think it was the the family resemblence that attracted me in the first place. Pretty bright girl - not as dense as a Simpson..... :lol: ;)

Fido said:

There are some nice smaller bikes out there (and I suspect rising fuel prices will push manufacturers to import more of their smaller bikes to the UK). You could do worse than to take a look at the Honda Varadero 125 (which is the bike in my avatar). 125 V-twin engine, sweet as you like but with the ride and feel of a rather larger bike, and Honda's good build quality - they keep their resale value pretty well too. Most 125's tend to be a bit small and cheap feeling - the little Varadero isn't. I loved mine - before I PX'ed it for my Honda Transalp 700, which is a whole barrel of fun too.

Back
Top Bottom