Smart tv 32" or less for bedroom

Right chaps SWMBO has been pestering me for one of these for ages(tv in bedroom). Up untill now I have to admit to not obeying at all as I dislike the idea of anything other than the clock radio in the bedroom. However in the way women do she's annoyed me enough to think it might be the way forward. So after perusing many sites and getting myself in a state of completely losing the will to live, can any of you recommend one, preferably near the £200 or under mark. Thanks in advance:rolleyes:o_O

Last edited:
Thats it, up and running, both stores have outlets in MK which is only 1/2 hour from me although JL will del it for free to my local Waitrose(bonus). Still really not happy with the idea, but may be fighting a losing battle, as all her friends(and partners) keep extolling the benefits(cough in hand may sound like WANKERS). Will continue the search(may take a lot of prevaricating):D

I just got a Samsung 32 inch smart telly for about 230. Granted that was with 10% off but I'd imagine they'll be about the 200 mark come the new year. Try the coop online.

Richer Sounds with the free 6 year guarantee sounds good and they've always given me great customer service in the past. Mind you, the same goes for John Lewis.

That is strange, the Tesco link had that TV priced at £249 earlier and now it's £316.

Anyhow I bought mine online and price matched online.

It seems if you purchase in store you make a price match application to that store.

https://www.johnlewis.com/never-knowingly-undersold

It was on at that price, but the link from Tesco was to Hughes direct who are now showing out of stock!

I have just had a thought.
Why not go for the most UNreliable TVs?
Maybe it will break down.
Or go for one with a rubbish picture, she might not want to watch it so much?

TVs in the bedroom is such a bad idea.

Now this is me trying to broker a peace deal, so going out of my way to break the peace would seem counter productive TBH. I'm ceeding a few inches to her, but saving yards elsewhere;)

Back
Top Bottom