Snooker

Yeah for a while now as I've just been watching Saint v Spurs. Only wish we, Saints, had won !

I miss a game of snooker. Back in the 80's there were loads of snooker halls. I'd go with a few mates, have a couple of beers, and a game. I wasn't much good though, but it was an enjoyable evening.

Northam Saint said:
Yeah for a while now as I've just been watching Saint v Spurs. Only wish we, Saints, had won !

I miss a game of snooker. Back in the 80's there were loads of snooker halls. I'd go with a few mates, have a couple of beers, and a game. I wasn't much good though, but it was an enjoyable evening.

Haha your speaking to a humble Spurs fan! Glad Lamela scored been some time. I studied in Portsmouth so no love from me but I do like how Saints play.

I play snooker in St Albans 30min drive so defo a lack in venues.

Nishy said:
Northam Saint said:

Haha your speaking to a humble Spurs fan! Glad Lamela scored been some time. I studied in Portsmouth so no love from me but I do like how Saints play.

I play snooker in St Albans 30min drive so defo a lack in venues.

Southampton born and breed here. I've been there through the highs, lows, lows and even lower. Only until we moved to Devon I was a season ticket holder.

Saints playing some of the best football I have ever seen them play so I'm happy. As for the P word, no comment.

I've been watching it while doing bits around the house. Caught both Selby matches and Higgins-Ding.

My grandparents have a billiards room in their house (pestered for by my dad and uncles when they were teenagers in the 1970s). I grew up playing a bit but I haven't as much as played a game of pool in the last couple of years!

I went to the Crucible yesterday to watch the afternoon session. McGill v Murphy conclusion - what amazing play. Then, when they had finished the screen went up and we saw a frame between Ronnie and Bingham, also fab. It was the first time I'd seen a professional match let-alone one at the Crucible. It's such a brilliant venue, so much better than I imagined while watching on the telly.

Pig Cat said:
I went to the Crucible yesterday to watch the afternoon session. McGill v Murphy conclusion - what amazing play. Then, when they had finished the screen went up and we saw a frame between Ronnie and Bingham, also fab. It was the first time I'd seen a professional match let-alone one at the Crucible. It's such a brilliant venue, so much better than I imagined while watching on the telly.
Wow sounds incredible if you don't mind me asking how much were the tickets pig cat?

Sorry Nishy but I don't know exactly how much the tickets were. They were a present from Mrs PC which she bought a year ago and can't remember the cost. They go on sale Monday for next year so worth checking out.

I'm just watching the semi with Trump and Bingham. It's great stuff, down to the last frame!

Back
Top Bottom